Doha Insurance AGM Approves Agenda Items and Postpones EGM for Lack of Quorum
14 March 2013
Doha Insurance Company announced the results of its AGM meeting held on Wednesday 13/03/2013 whereas the EGM meeting has been postponed for lack of quorum and the alternative meeting will be held on 20/03/2013 at the same time and place. It is worth mentioning that the ordinary AGM took the following decisions:
The Shareholders heard and approved the following agenda: -
1. Heard the Chairman's statement and the report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the company and its financial position for the year ended 31 st December 2012 and the future business plans.
2. Approved the Shariah supervisory Board report on the Company Islamic Branch “Doha Takaful” for the financial year ended 31 st December 2012 .
3. Approved the Auditors report on the Company Financial Statement for the year ended 31 st December 2012.
4. Approved the Company Financial Statement for the year ended 31 st December 2012.
5. Approved the proposal of the Board of Directors to distribute to the Shareholders a cash dividends of 10% from the share par value i.e QR. One Riyal for each share in addition to bonus share at the rate of 10% i.e. one bonus share for each ten shares.